Thursday, September 1, 2016

Ide eye

Who even am I? This question riddles my brain. I know the answer so why am I not answering? The trance is thickening. I forget my goals. I forget my trials. I forget my friends. I forget my family. I forget my dog. And everything given to me, the one thing I remember is me. But who even am I? You are something the whole world is doing. Who are you? Many different answers to the same question... All correct. I break my back and strain my neck looking at what's next. Answering worldly problems but ignoring what has me vexed. I am not defined by what I do. I am not defined by you. I am not defined by an ever flowing context of turmoil and happiness. I am not defined by my actions. I am not defined by my memories. I am not defined by anything. I am defined by everything. Everything but me, assimilating in the sea. The tide rushes in and in a moment I will be where I have never been, stuck in familiar and very new trends. It's the salt that I become separating from myself, with the sea, I become one. "I" will be gone when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment